Monday, September 26, 2011

Bridal Extravaganza Highlights


 This weekend was so much fun! I learned so much about the "business of getting married." 


All of the vendors were so nice and there were so many talented artists there!  I cant wait till I get to go to the show and be the bride! 

Look at this hand-painted cake from Delice Chocolatier & Patisserie. It was even more beautiful in person. I also had the best cake ball I have ever tasted in my whole life at this booth! Everything from this company is wonderful and the best part about it is that the people were so friendly. 

Mrs.Pattie at The Elegant Bee is responsible for these beautiful flower arrangements. She is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met! Her arrangements are so beautiful and unique! I have never seen anything like them! They have a fresh, antique and personalized feel. They are so elegant with just the right amount of bling! 




This is my most favorite bouquet of the whole day!!!
 A mix of black magic and black baccara roses (my favorite flower)!






Note: Everything I have said on this page is my own opinion and I am mentioning these companies only because I loved their products. 

No comments: