Monday, September 26, 2011

Chickens

 This weekend while I was in Boerne, Sarah and I played with the chickens. I am absolutely fascinated by them. I grew up always having animals around. Dogs, cats, hamsters, parakeets and horses where all familiar breeds but I never had a run in with a chicken! They have such personalities, and they strut around the yard and tease the dogs like they own the place. They were fun to watch and I loved collecting the eggs! Its like a little gift, just sitting and waiting for you. I made Sarah chase them around and pick them up for me for a closer look! I she was very brave, I tried to pick them up but I was afraid I would break them! They are so fluffy and fragile!

Later on I discovered that I had lost track of my blackberry. I have a feeling its in her yard somewhere, hiding or maybe it just ran away. Either way another one is in the mail, Tuesday cannot come fast enough!

Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll have kittens! But that is a story for another post later. <3

Thanks for subjecting yourself to chicken poop sarah.



   





No comments: