Friday, December 16, 2011

Changes, Changes.....

In the next month I am working on some pretty big changes! The first one is the most obvious and its a name change!! Instead of Misslevk I am now LVK. Long story short, this was my nick-name in high school and its way less confusing. If you haven't made the connection its my initials! The name change is the start of legitimizing my future business! I have a lot of things in the works and I can't wait to share them with you! This is turning out to be such an exciting time in my life and I am thrilled for 2012! 
Hopefully this is one small change that will really help me be recognizable in the long run! <3


Here is a picture I have been thinking a lot about lately... its a cup of tea I had after taking a tour of the anne frank house in amsterdam. Lately, I have found myself day dreaming of my time in Europe last summer more often then ever before. Maybe its because I have been drinking a lot of hot tea lately. :) 

No comments: