Thursday, December 22, 2011

Extended Family Holiday Portraits!

With the fall semester and final exams finally behind me I have had a lot more time to devote to pictures and to editing and fixing up my website! One of the first things I did this break was take pictures of a huge family! 10 people! This is the most people I have ever shot in one instance! 

 You may recognize Carly from her senior pictures earlier this month! I had such a good time photographing her and her whole family including her parents, sisters, cousin, aunt and uncles!!! She is the oldest of 3 girls just like me!!! They are much more well behaved then me and my sisters would have been! I hope you guys enjoy all of your hodgepodge of pictures and I wish you the Merriest of Christmases!!! 



















No comments: