Tuesday, February 7, 2012

For My Sweet Boy Sterling

someone very special to my heart just left this earth to be another angel. He has been sick for a while but my family has been holding onto him until the very last minute. Our little boy passed away friday after a long battle with cancer. He was the sweetest most loving, and grumpy boy ever! 

He was a pumpkin pie lover. 
He was a loud barker and protector of our house. 
He loved horse show sundays.
He loved to chase cows at the ranch, and welcome guests too. 
He was usually not the center of attention, but always in the room. 
He taught our other babies how to act and when to beg for treats from daddy. 
He slept underneath the covers, and patrolled the halls at night.
He loved his many babies, especially the white coca-cola kind. 
Most of all he will be missed when eating bananas, I'm not sure I will ever get used to eating a whole one by myself. 












No comments: