Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lauren's Senior Pictures!

Lauren and her family have been close friends forever!!! They are such fun-loving, sweet and happy people! Our mom's are friends, our little sisters are friends and our dad's are friends! Lauren's big sister Kaityln and I were on drill team together from 7th to 12th grade!! My family and I have been through thick and thin with the Andreas's and I am excited for for the things Mrs.Beth and I have in the works!!! ;) 

I was so honored when Lauren's mom asked me to take Lauren's Senior Pictures! I can't believe Lauren is graduating! That means Haley, my younger sister is graduating too!! Where did the time go!? I hope everyone enjoys Lauren's pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!! She is so gorgeous and relaxed in front of the camera! She made my job very easy! 




























1 comment:

Beth andreas said...

Love the pictures and the photographer! The blog is great, we had a wonderful time with you taking these photos!! You and your family are near and dear to my heart!