Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lauren's Senior Pictures!

WOW. I am having a really hard time wrapping my head around that I only have a year of school left. Taking Lauren's senior pictures really put a lot of things into perspective like that I am within a year of graduating. 

This summer marks my second, but definitely not my last, semester of being a senior at Texas State. One thing I have to say about my time here is that the Texas hill country has made a permanent home in my heart. The ever impending decision of where I will student teach (thats right people, student teach.... i am still an education major after all :) is really starting to be a weight on my shoulders even though it is still 3 months away. I have no clue how I am going to make this decision... but all panic attack inducing thoughts aside here is Lauren! <3 

Lauren is a soon-to-be college grad!!! She was kind enough to entertain some of my crazy requests in the location department and we had a little adventure of our own one crazy sunday morning! We trekked all over the Texas State Campus in search of the perfect portrait spot! I have to admit, her pictures have busted open an entirely new set of photo locations that make me wish I had more clients in my college town! :) 

P.S. I really went for it with these edits.... let me know if you like the look! :) 
Your comments are greatly appreciated! 
















No comments: