Monday, January 31, 2011

Driving home tonight I realized how truly blessed I am to have a life that I enjoy so much. 
I am so happy with the place I have found myself in, college student, steady jobs and wonderful friends.
I could never dream of a better life for myself at a 20 year old. 
It makes me excited for the future, my summer in Italy. but really,  I am so satisfied just living my life day to day, going to yoga, going to school, driving through the hill country and enjoying the company of great friends, roommates and my lovely boy. 
I hope that I can always lay down at night and be so content with the direction the world is leading me in. 



But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips. 

No comments: