Monday, March 19, 2012

Cory's Senior Pictures! (Part I)

I have had a crazy fun and fast paced spring break! I hope ya'll had or are having a relaxing one yourselves! I am just finally starting to calm down after the whirlwind of a wedding weekend I have had! Not to brag but frankly, I am surprised that I have managed to keep up with the workload of 18 hours and everything else! Bluebonnet Pictures are coming up this weekend! I am so excited to see everyone! :) 

And without further a due......(is that how you say it?) 

Here is Cory! :) What a fox! Cory is a track star and a really good sport! I had him running all around market street and on top of buildings and trying 12 different poses in every which way! He was constant smiles and such fun to photograph, I can't wait for the second part of our shoot! 















No comments: