Friday, March 16, 2012

Life Reflections and a little Music

I'm very nervous. It's 3:46 am on the night before I am supposed to leave to shoot this wedding. I'm freaking out and I'm only photographing the wedding. ONLY.

I have a bad habit of not sleeping when I am nervous about something, but I have to admit I am very excited as well. This semester is running by so quickly. I feel like I just blinked and spring break is mostly over.

My business is exploding! Its so exhilarating and very stressful.....I am LOVING every second of what life is bringing my way. I just need to remember to stay organized!!! :)

List of things to be accomplished in the next week-
1.shoot my first wedding. - no biggie.
2. Take my third midterm on monday
3. Present and turn in a huge group project that same monday.
4 Edit pictures. lots and lots of pictures!

Now to leave you with a little ho hum thats been running through my head!



 Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments: