Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ian's Senior Pictures

I met Ian and his mom over spring break to take some Senior Pics! They were so sweet and as you can see, Ian should really consider modeling as a career! He was so relaxed in front of the camera and he totally went with some of my not-so-pleasnt ideas! He made my job very easy! 

As some of you know I have a small, well okay ridiculous obsession with dogs! I am a "dog person" as people put it and I just fell in love with Ian's white lab Jasper! He is such a cutie and followed us around the entire time we were shooting! I couldn't help but snap a few of this big guy! I think, because he reminded me of my sweet boy Sterling who we lost a few weeks back. 

I hope you guys enjoy these pics! Late sessions for seniors are filling up quickly! I will be taking reservations for senior sessions until April the 4th for 2012 graduating seniors! 
















No comments: