Monday, April 2, 2012

Cochran Family Pictures!

Here is the first installation from the first annual bluebonnet pictures! 
I am so excited to start sharing these pictures with you! 

It was sooo hot and bright and sunny that day that I must have been crazy to stay out in the heat for so long! I met up with the Cochrans in my ridiculous straw beach hat and got to work! (I was not about to get a sun burn!) This was my first "mini" family shoot and I definitely learned alot! 

I did a little something extra with Mrs.Allie's pictures- I used some new photoshop actions and I also created a custom timeline photo from the pictures we took at the shoot! I'm thinking this is going to be a little something extra to offer for those who ask for it! :) Let me know if you are interested!

Enjoy Mrs.Allie's Beautiful Family!  


I think this next one is my favorite from the whole shoot! 













No comments: